Welltopia Pharmacy is offering a variety of Rapid Covid 19 Tests available by appointment only. Test results are available in one hour.
COVID-19 + Flu Test
Covid RT-PCR Test
Covid Antigen Test
Covid Antibody Test
If you have any further questions or you need to know what’s the difference between the four tests you can read more down here
How it works
- Fill information form
- Book an appointment and pay online
- On your appointment time wait in the pharmacy parking lot remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
- Call us when you arrive, and a pharmacy team member will come out and assist with the test.
COVID-19 + flu Test:
The 2021 flu season will coincide with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Symptoms of COVID-19 and flu are often similar, making it difficult to determine what might be making you feel sick.
- Only one sample is taken via nasal swab and it is then tested for both influenza A and B, as well as COVID-19—all at the same time.
- The results, along with other information, can help your healthcare provider make informed decisions about your care.
- Cost $169
Covid Antigen Test:
- More suitable for domestic travels. Higher accuracy than Covid antibody test.
- Produce results more quickly than other tests.
- Given with a nasal swab
- Works for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals
- Ages 2 and up
- No prescription required
- Correctly identifies 83.5% of positive specimens and PPA, 99.2 of negative specimens.
- Made in USA
- Cost $99
Covid RT-PCR Test:
This test is the gold standard for testing covid infection 3-4 days after contracting the infection.
- Suitable for all travelers outside the country and
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Very Accurate and suitable for international travels
- Costs $199
Covid Antibody Test:
- • If you feel you may have had covid in the past then this is the best test for you
• This test is a fingerstick blood draw and looks for IgM and IgG antibodies.
• These are the antibodies developed after one recover from COVID-19 or IgG is shown after a Covid Vaccine.
• Utilizes a finger stick blood draw
• Patient can submit paperwork to the insurance company and may be reimbursed.
• AKA Serology Test
• Processed onsite
• 15 minute turnaround time
• Cost: $89