Welltopia Pharmacy is offering a variety of Rapid Covid 19 Tests available by appointment only. Test results are available in one hour.
If you believe you are sick, please wear a face mask going to the pharmacy
COVID-19 + Flu Test
Covid RT-PCR Test
Covid Antigen Test
Covid Antibody Test
How it works
- Fill information form
- Book an appointment and pay online
- On your appointment time wait in the pharmacy parking lot remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
- Call us when you arrive, and a pharmacy team member will come out and assist with the test.
COVID-19 + flu Test:
The 2021 flu season will coincide with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Symptoms of COVID-19 and flu are often similar, making it difficult to determine what might be making you feel sick.
- Only one sample is taken via nasal swab and it is then tested for both influenza A and B, as well as COVID-19—all at the same time.
- The results, along with other information, can help your healthcare provider make informed decisions about your care.
- Cost $169
Covid Antigen Test:
- More suitable for domestic travels. Higher accuracy than Covid antibody test.
- Produce results more quickly than other tests.
- Given with a nasal swab
- Works for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals
- Ages 2 and up
- No prescription required
- Correctly identifies 83.5% of positive specimens and PPA, 99.2 of negative specimens.
- Made in USA
- Cost $99
Covid RT-PCR Test:
This test is the gold standard for testing covid infection 3-4 days after contracting the infection.
- Suitable for all travelers outside the country and
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Very Accurate and suitable for international travels
- Costs $199
Covid Antibody Test:
- • If you feel you may have had covid in the past then this is the best test for you
• This test is a fingerstick blood draw and looks for IgM and IgG antibodies.
• These are the antibodies developed after one recover from COVID-19 or IgG is shown after a Covid Vaccine.
• Utilizes a finger stick blood draw
• Patient can submit paperwork to the insurance company and may be reimbursed.
• AKA Serology Test
• Processed onsite
• 15 minute turnaround time
• Cost: $89