ThioDox provides nutritional support for detoxification and immune function and supplies nutrients shown to be especially supportive for liver and brain function.*
L-glutathione (GSH), alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) are three antioxidants, each powerful on its own; together they affect a host of critical cellular processes including oxidation and reduction reactions, detoxification reactions, and immune function.*
Their actions are involved in glutathione production, scavenging of potentially harmful reactive free radicals, and primarily phase II liver detoxification.*
• Supports phase II detoxification, antioxidant protection, and production of cellular energy*
• Glutathione (Setria®) in the preferred reduced form protects mitochondria, supports detoxification processes, and spares vitamin C*
• Lipoic acid provides antioxidant protection and enhances the effectiveness of other antioxidants*
• N-acetyl-L-cysteine facilitates the production of cellular energy and endogenous glutathione*
• Supportive nutrients include selenium, vitamin C, and coenzyme vitamins B1 and B2*
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet one to four times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
There are no reviews yet.