TCM Immune Support Multi features a potent combination of immune system-supporting super herbs, superfoods, and body-ready vitamins in convenient capsule form.
• TCM Formulation: A formulation more than 2,000 years in the making and built using the TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) formulation, Ancient Multi Immune Support contains the time-tested superstars of TCM to bring a holistic approach to your daily multivitamin. Using the traditional Chinese approach to wellness, the aim is to tap into centuries-old ingredients and practices to support the body as a complete system rather than separate organs, a larger concept known as “Qi.” TCM ingredients aim to balance and support qi, also known as life force.
• Balancing, 3-Kingdom Approach: Honoring TCM, Ancient Multi Immune Support contains specific superfood and botanical combinations time-tested through the ages. This includes a broad spectrum of potent, TCM-approved ingredients joining together for the first time in the multivitamin form to include superfoods and super herbs from multiple kingdoms: The Fungi, Plant, and Animal Kingdoms.
• Body-Ready Vitamins and Minerals: Dr. Axe did the work so your body doesn’t have to. Ancient Multi Immune Support contains bio-friendly vitamins, herbs, and minerals while offering a gentle, “body-ready” form of ingredients, such as methylated B vitamins and vitamin C.
• Science-Backed: Ancient Multi Immune Support contains select ingredients with a wide range of health benefits, including vitamin D3 to support bone health and healthy immune system function, enzyme-activated zinc to support a healthy immune system, Andrographis paniculata to support a healthy immune system, selenium to support thyroid health* and more.
• 21 Vitamins and Minerals: Dr. Axe’s immune-supporting formulation features a blend of 21 vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K in fermented, methylated, or coenzyme forms designed to support overall healthy absorption and ease on the body.
• Organic Andrographis Aerial Parts Extract: Used extensively in traditional Chinese health pursuits for thousands of years, this bitter-tasting flowering plant is referred to as the “King of Bitters.” Native to Asia and used alone or in combination with other herbs, it’s traditionally used to help support a healthy immune system.
• Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract: Known as the “King of Mushrooms,” the reishi mushroom is an edible type of beneficial fungus cherished for thousands of years. Also known as Ling Zhi in Chinese, TCM utilizes reishi traditionally and generally to support the immune system.
• Bovine Liver: An ancient nutritional powerhouse, the liver is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Containing vitamins A, D, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, omega-3s, iron, folate, zinc, and more, this liver from pasture-raised New Zealand cattle is amazing.
• Formulated specifically for anyone seeking to support a healthy immune system
• 100% or more Daily Value (DV) of 14 essential vitamins and minerals
• Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
• Supports healthy blood levels of vitamin D and healthy immune system function*
• Supports a healthy response to stress*
• Methylated, fermented, and enzyme-activated ingredients
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 capsules per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food.
Contains: Egg, Hake.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise under medical supervision. Do not use it if the product has been opened or tampered with in any way. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
*Probiotic Fermented Nutrient. **Enzyme Activated Mineral.