Methyl B12 Plus dissolvable tablets may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals who wish to increase their intake of vitamin B12 and folate.
L-methylfolate (5-MTHF) is the naturally occurring, predominant form of folate commonly found in cells and is essential for overall health, as it participates as a cofactor in a reaction that involves the remethylation of homocysteine to methionine.
- As co-enzymes, the B vitamins are essential components in most major metabolic reactions.
- They play an important role in energy production, including the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- B vitamins are also important for blood cell production, hormone production, nervous system function, normal homocysteine metabolism, and proper methylation.
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) and folate are coenzymes in DNA and RNA metabolism.
- Both of these B vitamins assist in homocysteine metabolism.
- Folate serves as a methyl donor and methylcobalamin as a coenzyme in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
Directions: Adults take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your health care professional. Allow lozenge to dissolve in mouth and then swallow.
There are no reviews yet.