Benefits & Features
- Targets appetite to moderate caloric intake and support healthy weight management†‡
- Promotes emotional well-being to support healthy food behaviors, including moderating thoughts about food and occasional cravings‡
- Supports healthy cortisol levels to optimize nutrient metabolism‡
- Helps maintain healthy sleep‡
- Supports healthy body composition‡
- Offers clinically researched DNF-10® to moderate caloric intake and promote satiety‡
- Contains Sensoril® ashwagandha, a clinically studied aqueous extract of leaf and root to promote relaxation and emotional well-being‡
- Includes chromium to support healthy glucose metabolism‡
- Individuals aged 18 and up
- Healthy weight management support†‡
- Healthy eating behavior/satiety support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
The Satiety formula is designed to support relaxation and moderate appetite to promote healthy weight management†. Clinical studies indicate that DNF-10 lowers ghrelin secretion between meals and neuropeptide Y in the hypothalamus to promote satiety. In four double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled studies involving healthy overweight subjects, DNF-10 promoted a significant decrease in caloric intake, weight circumference, abdominal fat, and body weight.1-4 In the most recent study, after 2 months of taking 500 mg DNF-10, subjects had decreased their daily caloric intake by 600 calories, and 80% of the subjects thought less about eating during the day.1 Caloric decrease was statistically significant by the end of week 1, and subjects showed reduced preference for sweets. Body weight decreased by 3.5 pounds, particularly fat mass, while lean mass was unchanged. Another study involving supplementation of 1,000 mg DNF-10 for 10 weeks reported similar results, with body weight decreasing by 5.7 pounds and lean mass unchanged.2 This study reported significant reductions in total abdominal fat, subcutaneous abdominal fat, and abdominal circumference. The herb ashwagandha has been used traditionally to strengthen the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue, common triggers for undesirable eating behaviors. In one study, subjects supplemented with 125 mg of Sensoril® ashwagandha reported improved emotional well-being.5 Subjects also had decreased serum cortisol levels, which may be behind its supportive effects on glucose and fat metabolism. Another study involving supplementation with 300 mg ashwagandha for 8 weeks indicated support for perceived stress and reported significant improvement in food craving and eating questionnaire responses for planning, control, and emotion.6 Ashwagandha also supports healthy sleep, which has been associated with maintaining healthy eating behaviors.7 Chromium is an active component of glucose tolerance factor (GTF) helping to support glucose utilization. In two studies, supplementation with 600 or 1,000 mcg chromium for 8 weeks reduced caloric intake and moderated mood fluctuations, appetite, and cravings.8,9 Cravings and appetite are influenced by many factors, only some of which may be affected by the ingredients in this formula. ‡
There are no reviews yet.