CogniCare provides high-quality ingredients, such as the methylcobalamin form of B-12, instead of the cheaper synthetic version of cyanocobalamin which is found in many low-end supplements.
Each ingredient was chosen based on available research demonstrating efficacy in supporting cognitive functions such as neurotransmitter health, mental processing, mental acuity, memory, mood, and verbal functioning.
How does CogniCare support cognitive performance?
- Methylcobalamin is the natural form and already the correct form needed by the body. The body must first convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin before our systems can utilize it.
- Cognitive performance decreases with age. Other factors such as overall health, oxidative stress, toxic load, and stress also reduce cognitive performance.
- The brain relies on many necessary nutrients to perform at its best. Ideally, our diet would provide essential nutrients.
- Unfortunately, it is challenging, particularly with a modern diet, to get all the necessary nutrients for optimal cognitive health.
- CogniCare supplies important nutrition for peak cognitive performance, such as L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, Phosphatidyl Serine, and acetyl-L-Carnitine.
There are no reviews yet.