Memoractiv provides optimal brain support for the modern world.
A unique combination of nootropic ingredients – substances that promote creativity and motivation – also has the potential to support brain health.
- Memoractiv contains six botanical extracts and nutrients that are well-studied for providing cognitive benefits, including support for concentration, motivation, mental focus, and reaction time.
- And because our world is filled with deadlines, traffic, and hours of screen time – the ingredients in Memoractiv help reduce cortisol levels, fight the effects of stress and protect the eyes from the negative effects of blue light.
- Who can benefit from Memoractiv?
- Millennials and Gen-Xers who want to maintain a mental edge.
- Aging baby boomers who want to maintain mental agility.
- Individuals who spend long hours in front of a computer screen or who experience stress from a tech-driven society.
- Athletes, gamers, and performers who want to support mind-body coordination.
- Overwhelmed students who need extra creative inspiration and motivation.
- Anyone looking to better unlock their brain’s full potential.
- A deeper dive into the key ingredients in Memoractiv
Ashwagandha (KSM-66®) benefits your stress response and your brain function with the most clinically studied ashwagandha available. KSM-66® is the highest concentration, full-spectrum ashwagandha extract on the market – 22 clinical trials support its efficacy.
- Clinically studied effectiveness in supporting memory.
- Benefits attention and concentration.
- Supports a healthy response to stress and overwork.
- Helps reduce anxious thoughts or feelings.
Ginkgo Phytosome (Virtiva®) the world’s oldest living tree, has been utilized for thousands of years for its various health benefits. Virtiva is a unique phytosome compound of Gingko bound to phosphatidylserine, which improves Gingko’s absorption and efficacy for optimized cognitive benefit.
- Promotes memory processes, particularly working memory and memory speed.
- Supports healthy cognitive function.
- Enhances reaction times for mental tasks.
- Clinically proven to optimize the accuracy of memory task performance.
Lutemax® 2020 supports eye health in a modern world with a naturally-derived marigold extract. Lutemax is an award-winning compound that provides a trio of antioxidant carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin to protect eyes exposed to blue light.
- Provides antioxidant and neuroprotective effects – helping to protect the brain from cellular damage.
- Clinically studied to benefit visual performance and decrease eye fatigue.
- Helps improve sleep quality.
- Supports the natural ability of the eyes to filter blue light from excessive screen time.
Pterostilbene/Caffeine (PurEnergy™) reap the benefits of caffeine without the jitters. PurEnergy utilizes pterostilbene and caffeine bonded together as co-crystals. This compound provides a sustained-release ingredient that achieves the benefits of both pterostilbene and caffeine but at a lower dose.
- Promotes healthy cognitive function and concentration.
- Supports mental focus and alertness.
- Enhances mood and sense of well-being.
- Benefits of healthy aging.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps fuel your brain and body for optimal performance. Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid that is important for cellular energy production and neurological function.
- Supports a positive mood.
- Clinically studied for support of brain and nerve function.
- Promotes cognitive and mental health.
- Acts as an antioxidant in the brain – helping to protect it from oxidative damage.
Bacopa Extract has been a staple in centuries-old medical traditions to support brain function and balance mood. The extract in Memoractiv is standardized to 20 percent bacosides for optimal support.
- Supports memory and learning – benefitting improved attention and cognitive processing ability.
- Helps reduce anxious thoughts and feelings.
- Benefits a balanced cortisol level and a healthy response to stress.
- Helps protect the brain from cellular damage with antioxidant and neuroprotective effects.
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
There are no reviews yet.