Quercenase combination of quercetin phytosome and bromelain provides support for allergy sufferers as well as helping to reduce bruising and swelling.
Quercetin is one of the two primary ingredients in Quercenase, stabilizes the body’s mast cells, which store and release histamine so it supports individuals who suffer from allergies.
- Quercetin appears to have many other beneficial effects on human health, including protection of the gastrointestinal tract and the cardiovascular system, where it scavenges free radicals and inhibits oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Quercenase combines quercetin phytosome (quercetin bound to sunflower-sourced phospholipids, which increases the body’s ability to absorb the quercetin) and bromelain, a compound of protein-digesting enzymes derived from the pineapple plant.
- Bromelain helps reduce bruising and swelling after an injury or surgery.
- The advantage of quercetin phytosome is its advanced phytosome technology. Phytosome complexes are created by a patented process that binds a botanical extract to a phospholipid, which are key components of every cell membrane.
- Bromelain, which is a mixture of proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzymes from the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus), has been shown to promote healing and reduce temporary and minor swelling and bruising following an injury or a surgical procedure including dental surgery.
- One study of patients with bone fractures found bromelain decreased swelling, Bromelain exerts some of its positive effects because of its significant proteolytic activity.
There are no reviews yet.