D3 Liquid Overview
- Known as the sunshine vitamin, one of the key roles of vitamin D is maintaining serum calcium and phosphorous balance.
- Our bodies make vitamin D by converting vitamin D2 to D3 or cholecalciferol, the active form, when exposed to sunlight; D3 is also the form which the body derives from dietary cholesterol.
- When calcium and phosphorus levels dip in the body, parathyroid hormone (PTH) is released to increase vitamin D conversion to the active form. D3 is then metabolized to Calcitriol, a steroid hormone that helps regulate a variety of genes through the vitamin D receptor (VDR).
- While vitamin D is available in both forms as supplements, studies have found vitamin D3 is the preferable form as it has been found to maintain active vitamin D levels for a longer period of time.
D3 Liquid is delivered in the preferred cholecalciferol form for optimal use by the body.
D3 Liquid 1,000 IU per drop is ideal for those who prefer an alternative to capsules.
- Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat soluble prohormones that are best known for the role they play in supporting bone health and aiding in the absorption of calcium and phosphate from the GI tract.
- However, a growing body of research highlights its important role in supporting other body systems, including cardiovascular and blood sugar balance.
- Numerous studies have highlighted the importance of vitamin D to maintaining healthy bone density.
- In light of the role that vitamin D plays in a variety of tissues and body systems, it comes as no surprise that much research from recent years has underscored its contribution to cardiometabolic wellness.
- Vitamin D has also been shown to support healthy blood sugar metabolism.
D3 Liquid Ingredients
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
D3 Liquid 30 ml. Drops Dietary Supplement
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements
There are no reviews yet.