Consuming glandulars and taking glandular products is not new; historically, people have consumed the glands and various other parts of animals, such as the liver, kidneys, and heart, for nourishment and overall health purposes. Often referred to as “Nature’s multivitamin/mineral,” organ meats are nutrient-filled—packed with iron, protein, vitamin A, B12 and folate, and many other important nutrients.
• Bovine Liver, Bovine Heart, Bovine Kidney, Bovine Adrenal, Bovine Pancreas, Bovine Orchic, Bovine Prostate, Bovine Whole Pituitary, Bovine Aorta, Bovine Anterior Pituitary, Ovine Liver, Ovine Heart, Ovine Kidney
• Bacillus coagulans
• Promote overall health and wellbeing
• Supports liver, heart, kidney, adrenal, pancreas, and heart health
• Supports men’s sexual health
• Supports men’s health
• Supports immune system health*
• Reduces occasional constipation, gas, and bloating*
• Relieves symptoms of flatulence, abdominal distension, and discomfort*
There are no reviews yet.