Multi Collagen Protein gives you support for your skin, nails, hair, joints, and gut with 10 types of collagen from four food-based sources.
• Award-Winning: Multi Collagen Protein is consistently the #1 product sold in Dr. Axe’s store, and their customers are not the only ones who think it’s great. Better Nutrition awarded Multi Collagen Protein the “Best of Supplements” award in 2017 and the “Best of Natural Beauty” award in 2018.
• Hydrolyzed for absorption: Collagen is made up of amino acids that your body has to absorb in order to benefit from it. Dr. Axe’s collagen is hydrolyzed, meaning it has already been partially broken down, so the critical amino acids are typically easier to absorb.
• Multi-Source: With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits, or supporting your overall health. This four-source collagen does everything from supporting healthy skin to supporting joint health, in addition to supporting a healthy gut.*
• Food-based ingredients: There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein – it is made from four real food ingredients. You won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredients, sweeteners, or flavors on the label. Dr. Axe proudly sources its collagen from non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free, and cruelty-free sources.
• Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides: Dr. Axe’s hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are pasture-raised. Featuring collagen types I & III, Dr. Axe’s hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides support a healthy gut, nails, hair, and joints (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons).
• Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate: Dr. Axe’s sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens. The collagen type II found in chicken bone broth supports healthy gut and joint health.*
• Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides: This marine collagen comes from sustainably wild-caught pollock, harvested from North American waters. It may also include cod or haddock. Marine collagen naturally features type I collagen. • Clinically-Studied Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen: Sourced locally from U.S. farms, this fermented eggshell membrane from non-GMO eggs features collagen types I, III, IV, V, VII, VIII, X, XII, and XXII.
• Supports a healthy gut, skin, nails, and joints*
• Features Collagen types I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII, X, XII, and XXII • From non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free, and cruelty-free sources • From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish, and fermented eggshell membrane)
Adults take 3 capsules per day.
Contains: Egg, Haddock, Cod, Pollock.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or under medical supervision. If you are currently undergoing HIV treatment, chemotherapy, or allograft therapy, do not use it before consulting your physician.
Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Color and odor may vary from lot to lot.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
There are no reviews yet.