Vitamin D like you’ve never seen before. Weaving the ancient principles of TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) with body-friendly vitamins D and K and superfood ingredients, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin D features a potent combination of immune system-supporting* real-food ingredients with body-ready vitamin D + K.
• TCM Formulation: A formulation more than 2,000 years in the making and built using the TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) of formulation, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin D features the time-tested superstars of TCM to bring a holistic approach to your daily vitamin D supplement. Using the traditional Chinese approach to wellness, the aim is to tap into centuries-old ingredients and practices to support the body as a complete system rather than separate organs, a larger concept known as “Qi.” TCM ingredients aim to balance and support qi, also known as life force.
• Balancing, 3-Kingdom Approach: Honoring TCM, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin D features specific superfood and botanical combinations time-tested through the ages. This includes a broad spectrum of potent, TCM-approved ingredients joining together for the first time in the multivitamin form to include superfoods and super herbs from multiple kingdoms: The Fungi, Plant, and Animal Kingdoms.
• Body-Ready Vitamins: Dr. Axe did the work so your body doesn’t have to. Ancient Nutrients Vitamin D contains bio-friendly vitamins D and K, herbs, and superfoods treasured in TCM.
• Science-Backed: Ancient Nutrients Vitamin D contains select ingredients with a wide range of health benefits, including vitamin D to support cardiovascular health, immune health, bone health*, and more.
• Probiotic-Fermented Vitamin D: Generally speaking, vitamin D is responsible for hundreds of reactions within the body; it’s even needed at the DNA level, where it’s vital for tooth health and more. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular, bone, and immune health.*
• Soy-Free, Fermented Vitamin K2 (MK-7): Functionally, vitamin K plays a strong role in bones and normal bone metabolism. Vitamin K2 also generally functions to aid in vitamin D synthesis in the body.
• Organic Astragalus Root Extract: Rooted in TCM, this adaptogenic perennial plant is also known as milkvetch root and Huang-qi and is hailed as an overall health supporter.
• Bovine Liver: An ancient nutritional powerhouse, the liver is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Containing vitamins A, D, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, omega-3s, iron, folate, zinc, and more, this liver from pasture-raised New Zealand cattle is amazing.
• 5,000 IU of organic, probiotic-fermented Vitamin D
• Featuring 95 mcg of vitamin K
• Formulated for real food, paleo, and keto enthusiasts
• Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
• Supports bone health*
• Supports cardiovascular function*
• Supports healthy immune system function*
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or their favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise under medical supervision. Do not use it if the product has been opened or tampered with in any way. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.