In healthy brains, proteins that inhibit healthy cognition and memory are created, but they are regularly cleared through normal processes. This clearing process declines over time as part of normal aging. When that happens, these proteins begin to accumulate, affecting memory and cognitive function.
Colostrinin is a milk peptide that helps inhibit molecular mechanisms that produce unwanted brain proteins, while also maintaining levels of the enzymes that help break them down.
Lithium is a naturally occurring mineral that preclinical studies show helps support the breakdown of those accumulated brain proteins and promotes the brain’s normal process for clearing cellular debris.
- Promotes healthy brain cell growth & communication*
- Supports brain levels of glucose already within normal range*
- Inhibits specific enzyme activity to support brain health*
Each capsule is contained in a blister pack labeled by day. Start the first day of the supplementation by taking the capsule labeled Day 1 and continue taking one capsule per day in consecutive order until you reach Day 36 then begin again with Day 1, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if the outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Contains milk.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.