Focus-R promotes the ability to concentrate and enhances mental performance and focus.
We use Vitamins B-6 and B-12, along with L-Theanine, Kava Kava, Bacopa, Yerba Mate, Caffeine (a natural coffee extract), Holy Basil, Ginkgo, and Huperzine A to help promote concentration and focus.
- Nootropics are nutrients (or other substances) that enhance brain function. Nootropics work by promoting the presence of neurotransmitters, hormones, or enzymes, and enhancing the ability of the nerve connectivity.
- Different substances work in different ways. L-Theanine, for example, improves the health of nerve cells, and reduces stress. Bacopa is among the oldest and well-respected nootropic, a staple of ancient Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Acts as a tonic to reduce anxiety and promote sleep quality while improving the ability to learn and retain information through free radical scavenging activity and by improving acetylcholine levels.
- Yerba Mate is a natural source of Xanthines (similar to caffeine), Theobromine, and also contains 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, including antioxidants – it’s a nootropic superfood!
- Huperzine A increases the levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Ginkgo protects nerve cells from damage and may improve blood flow to the brain.
- Research has shown that nootropics may promote clear thinking and mental productivity among students and professionals.