Immune Defense Pack targeted nutrients contains no more than 4% caffeine.
Features an arsenal of six nutrients that research has shown to:
- Support a healthy immune response
- Protect against oxidative stress
- Support cardiovascular health
- What’s in the Immune Defense Pack?
- Polyphenolic flavonoid substance that has excellent free radical scavenging antioxidant activity, and each pack provides 750 mg.
- Not only promotes a healthy immune response, but it supports cardiovascular health by maintaining healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range, promoting healthy HDL function, and supporting endothelial health.
- High-potency vitamin C
- Each serving features 1,200 mg of vitamin C, with 1,000 mg as Ultra Potent-C (for reference, one orange typically has around 62 mg).
- Vitamin C is a key antioxidant and plays a role in supporting immune health.
- Ultra Potent-C, a unique buffered form of vitamin C, supports immune function by helping promote natural killer cell and white blood cell activities.
- High-potency vitamin D3
- Vitamin D insufficiency is common and is increasingly considered an emerging global health issue.
- Vitamin D plays a role in health by providing support for long-term immune function, and some research also suggests that vitamin D sufficiency may contribute to cardiovascular health.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- EGCG is the most abundant polyphenol in green tea, and the 150 mg of EGCG in Immune Defense Pack is derived from decaffeinated green tea extract.
- Polyphenols can help promote antioxidant processes in the body.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
- NAC is a metabolite of the amino acid cysteine. It acts as a precursor to the synthesis of glutathione.
- Glutathione is produced in the body and plays an important role in protecting against oxidative stress and supporting healthy liver detoxification processes.
- This essential mineral plays a role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- In addition, zinc is a component of numerous enzymes in the body related to energy metabolism, bone mineralization, and protein synthesis.
Notice: This product contains vitamin D at a level that exceeds the adult tolerable upper intake level. It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in acceptable range.