Quercetin 500 Promotes a healthy immune response and cardiovascular function.
Supports a healthy immune response. Preclinical studies demonstrate that quercetin affects immunity by acting on leukocytes and other immune cells.
- Why quercetin?
- Quercetin is one of the most studied dietary flavonoids and is often found in a variety of plant foods including fruits, vegetables and tea.
- Although a lot of foods contain quercetin, the daily intake of quercetin for a person following a typical Western diet is estimated to be between 0 and 30 mg per day.
- However, research shows that the immune and cardiovascular benefits of quercetin are reached at supplemental intakes of 500 mg to 1,000 mg per day.
- Cardiovascular health
- Plays multiple roles in supporting cardiovascular health. It helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range and helps promote the expression and activity of paraoxonase (PON), a HDL-associated protein with antioxidant properties.
- Quercetin also encourages healthy endothelial function.
There are no reviews yet.