Free Shipping for Orders Over $50

fax

(262) 429 9428

(262) 429 9429

136 N Main st.,Thiensville, WI

Total Gut Restoration capsule

$355.95

1 kit

Total Gut Restoration capsule is an advanced 3-month protocol to support and restore gut health.

Description

Description

Total Gut Restoration capsule is an advanced 3-month protocol to support and restore gut health. A triple-threat of three unique supplements works to support a healthy gut, including maintaining a healthy and harmonious microbial ecosystem, promoting a protective gut barrier, and supplying precision bacterial species that support balanced immune and digestive function. Indeed, a healthy gut is a necessary foundation for supporting a healthy immune system.
Published Studies – Microbiome Labs Guideline (novozymesonehealth.com)

Suggested Use

How to use

Recondition MegaSporeBiotic™

• Week 1: Take 1 capsule every other day

• Week 2: Take 1 capsule daily

• Week 3+: Take 2 capsules daily

• Take with a meal reinforce MegaPre™

• Week 5: Add ½ scoop to 16 oz water daily

• Week 6-8+: Add 1 scoop of 16 oz water daily

• Take with or without a mealRebuild MegaMucosa™

• In addition to MegaSporeBiotic™ and MegaPre™

• Week 9: Add ½ scoop to 16 oz water daily

• Week 10-12+: Add 1 scoop of 16 oz water daily

• Take with or without a meal

Warnings
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Supplement Fact

MegaSporeBiotic™

Supplement Facts:

Proprietary Probiotic Blend 295 mg 4 Billion CFU

Bacillus indicus, HU36™

Bacillus subtilis, HU58™

Bacillus coagulans (SC-208)

Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307)

Bacillus clausii (SC-109)

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose, water)

MegaPre™

Supplement Facts:

Calories 25

Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%

Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%

Total Sugars 1 g <1%

Proprietary Functional Fiber Blend 4 g

Galactooligosaccharides (Bimuno®)

Organic Fructooligosaccharides (Livaux® and ACTAZIN®)

Organic Xylooligosaccharides (PreticX®)

Other Ingredients: Natural pineapple orange guava flavors, citric acid, stevia, silicon dioxide, rebaudioside M.

MegaMucosa™

Supplement Facts:

Calories 15 Sodium 20 mg <1% Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1% Protein 1 g 2% L-Proline 1 g L-Serine 700 mg L-Threonine 600 mg L-Cysteine 80 mg Serum-derived immunoglobulin concentrate (ImmunoLin®) 1 g Immunoglobulin G (IgG) 506 mg Immunoglobulin M (IgM) 46 mg Immunoglobulin A (IgA) 9 mg Bovine Serum Albumin 50 mg Citrus bioflavonoids (MicrobiomeX®) 500 mg Other Ingredients: Natural berry acai flavors, citric acid, malic acid, sunflower lecithin, stevia, rebaudioside M.

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Total Gut Restoration capsule”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping cart
Sign in

No account yet?

Total Gut Restoration capsule

$355.95