Maca 750 mg (Lepidium meyenii) is native to the Andes region of Peru, where it has a long history of use both as a food and a general energy tonic.* Modern scientific studies indicate that natural constituents in maca may help to support healthy sexual activity in males, without exerting any direct effect on endocrine function.* Protocol for Life Balance® Raw Maca is gelatinized to remove starch for a more concentrated product.
• Healthy Sexual Function*
• Peruvian Maca
take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Cautions/interactions: For adults only.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or having a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Gelatinization is a completely vegetarian process that removes starch from maca to yield a more concentrated product.
- Gelatinization does not refer to “gelatin,” and no animal-derived ingredients are incorporated into this process.