Caffphenol offers whole fruit coffee extract source of caffeineand polyphenols.
Provides 50 mg caffeine per capsule for individuals sensitive to higher doses of caffeine.
- Includes theanine to moderate vascular and processing effects of caffeine
- Caffeine has been shown to target the central nervous system (CNS) and act as cognitive support, promoting alertness, vigilance, attention, and reaction time.
- L-theanine is a component of green tea that promotes normal brain alpha-wave activity, helping calm the sympathetic nervous system for a relaxing effect without drowsiness.
- L-theanine has been shown to support positive mood and cognitive function, in part by promoting healthy neurotransmitter function and neuroprotection.
- Coffeeberry® is a concentrated whole coffee fruit extract from Coffea arabica containing naturally occurring caffeine and polyphenols.
- Preliminary research suggests coffee fruit polyphenols support healthy vascular endothelial function and BDNF.
Pure Encapsulations Caffphenol – 60 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements