CogniPhos contains a blend of clinically researched Cognizen® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine and cofactors.
Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) offers support for cellular energy, mood and neuronal function.
- A meta-analysis of 21 randomized controlled studies and 1,204 older subjects indicated that ALC offered statistically significant support for memory, performance and higher intellectual function.
- In other trials involving children, ALC promoted daily mental function and behavior in a subset of subjects. Citicholine and phosphatidylserine support healthy brain phospholipid composition.
- Phospholipids are essential for neuronal communication and protection. Research indicates that patented Cognizen® citicholine increases choline and phospholipid composition in the brain.
- Studies in children, middle-aged adults and elderly adults indicate that it supports healthy cognition across a wide age range. In two studies, one involving adolescent boys and another involving middle-aged women, 250-500 mg Cognizin® citicholine offered significant support for daily mental task performance.
- Numerous studies indicate phosphatidylserine promotes healthy mental acuity and behavior in elderly subjects, as well as children. Zinc and vitamin B6 are important cofactors for neuronal function.