Sereniten Plus targets multiple actions on the HPA-axis with the clinically studied milk-based peptide Lactium®
Lactium® is a unique, clinically researched bioactive casein decapeptide (a polypeptide 10-chain amino acid alpha-1 sequence) developed to target stress-related symptoms.
- In one 30-day study, subjects supplemented with 150 mg Lactium® daily reported statistically significant support for multiple stress-related effects, including digestion, mood, relaxation, sleep, and cardiovascular and cognitive function.
- In studies where individuals or animals were exposed to mild stressors, supplementation helped moderate healthy heart rate and blood flow, as well as plasma cortisol.
- Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands during acute and chronic stress.
- In another study, Lactium® promoted the onset of sleep and healthy sleep quality.
- Healthy sleep quality has been associated with cognitive function and working memory.
- Sleep also has been tied to metabolic health, including mitochondrial function, visceral fat deposition, alterations in gut barrier function, and changes in gut microbiota.
- L-Theanine also helps maintain healthy IgA levels, suggesting support for immune health during occasional stress.
- Vitamin D plays a role in promoting healthy immune and cardiometabolic biomarkers, and may support normal cortisol production.
- Vitamin D may be particularly important for individuals with certain genetic variations.
Pure Encapsulations Sereniten Plus – 45 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements