SR-CoQ10 with PQQ provides powerful combination for cardiac, neural and cognitive health
PQQ and CoQ10 promote antioxidant activity and mitochondrial health through different mechanisms, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular health and neuroprotection.
What is PQQ?
- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity.
- Naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk.
- BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process.
What are the benefits of PQQ?
- PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress.
- Maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function.
- Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing.
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
- Water-soluble nano-sized CoQ10 generated using a patented process.
- Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance.
- 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing.
- Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ.
Pure Encapsulations: A PQQ Pioneer
- PQQ was first discovered in 1979. Since its discovery, scientists have discovered the many facets of cardioprotection and neuroprotection afforded by PQQ.
- In 1987, Japanese-based Mitsubishi initiated the production of PQQ in limited quantities for research purposes.
- The launch of BioPQQ® is a milestone after decades of research and effort to commercialize PQQ.