Th1 Support formula is designed to support healthy activation of Th-1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses.
Th1 responses are affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors.
- Helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th-1 differentiation, support for Th-1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defenses.
- Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells.
- Cellular and animal models also suggest support for Th1-promoting interferon gamma and interleukin-2 production.
- Baicalin from Skullcap offers support for healthy production of interferon gamma, promoting Th-1 type immune responses, according to animal studies.
- Ginger modulates the production of IL-6 and TNF-alpha, according to preclinical data.