Th2 Modulator formula is designed to support healthy Th1/Th2 balance and mucosal health.
Modulating Th2 status helps to maintain Th1/Th2 balance and offers support for self-tissue response.
- Th2 response is affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors.
- The product helps support healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity.
- It also helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors.
- Th2 modulation may be indicated when addressing immune balance in the sinus, respiratory, urinary, and intestinal tracts.
- Perilla maintains healthy upper respiratory cytokine levels in animal models of Th2 dominance.
- In a randomized controlled trial involving 50 individuals, 150 mg of Perilla frutescens extract twice daily offered statistically significant support for GI comfort.
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) offers mucolytic properties and promotes tissue levels of glutathione – a key component of the antioxidant defense system – to support the body’s natural defense system.