AnxiaEase employs a multifaceted approach, featuring adaptogenic herbs such as ashwagandha and holy basil, essential nutrients such as Vitamin B-6 and magnesium, calming herbs such as lemon balm, lavender, and passionflower, as well as a researched “psychobiotic” blend of probiotic strains.
MULTIFACETED STRESS AND MOOD SUPPORT*
Many biological factors can contribute to anxiety and mood challenges. AnxiaEase™ features a unique blend of researched ingredients shown to support a healthy physiological response to stress and to promote the body and mind’s natural ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
AnxiaEase™ employs a multifaceted approach, featuring adaptogenic herbs such as ashwagandha and holy basil, essential nutrients such as Vitamin B-6 and magnesium, calming herbs such as lemon balm, lavender, and passionflower, as well as a researched “psychobiotic” blend of probiotic strains.
The latest research on anxiety and stress-related issues has focused on the gut-brain axis and the ability of certain probiotic strains to promote healthy neural cytokine activity and healthy levels of serotonin, a crucial hormone that modulates emotional response. An increasing wealth of probiotic research indicates a breadth of support for the gut-brain axis, a critical component of overall mental and emotional wellness.
With its unique combination of researched-backed nutrients, herbs, and probiotics, AnxiaEase™ offers practitioners an exceptional tool to promote their patients’ healthy response to mood and stress-related challenges.
Mechanisms of Action*
Promotes a healthy stress response – Adaptogenic herbs and phosphatidylserine work to modulate cortisol levels and mediate the physiological response to stress.*
Supports cognitive relaxation – Targeted herbs and nutrients promote a positive mood and a relaxed state of mind.*
Nurtures a healthy mental state via the gut-brain axis – A unique blend of probiotic strains (psychobiotics) with research demonstrating support for improved mood, cortisol, and serotonin modulation.*
|Healthy Stress Response||Holy Basil Extract, Ashwagandha (full spectrum-whole plant), Sharp-PS® Green Phosphatidylserine||
• Modulates stress by normalizing cortisol
• Adaptogens to promote healthy resistance toward stress and anxiety
• Supports neuro-cellular health & healthy norepinephrine and epinephrine levels, which help stabilize mood and support a healthy response to stress
|Calming Complex||Lemon Balm Extract, English Lavender Extract, Passionflower Extract||• Promotes a healthy response to anxiety and depressive symptoms
• Modulates GABA and promotes a healthy response to cytokine activity
• Promotes a neuroprotective role and anxiety support through its antioxidant effects
• Supports relaxation through a healthy level of GABA production
• Bifidobacterium longum Rosell®-175
• Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52
• Utilizes psychobiotics (probiotics that are proven to utilize the bidirectional gut-brain communication pathway to positively impact the brain) to promote healthy anxiety and mood responses
• Published research indicates significant health improvements in 30 days
|B-6 (as P5P)||
Active form of B-6, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
|• Healthy B-6 levels are associated with improved mood via its role in building neurotransmitters such as serotonin|
Magnesium (acetyl taurate)
Contains the amino acid taurine
• Has a calming, neuroprotective effect on the brain
• Regulates GABA and cortisol levels
• Magnesium acetyl taurate increased brain magnesium levels more than any other form of magnesium
• Gentle on the GI tract, making it unlikely to cause loose stool and diarrhea
There are no reviews yet.