RibosCardio is effective in restoring energy and improving ventilatory efficiency, oxygen uptake, stroke volume, diastolic function, physical performance, and quality of life.
Published research shows D-ribose may be an effective adjunct in promoting cardiovascular, skeletal muscle, and neurological health.
|Each Scoop (2.5 teaspoons) Includes:
- Patented form used in research
- The clinically-proven ingredient accelerates the natural way our bodies produce energy.
- As a building block of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), it rapidly restores depleted energy.
- Research has shown that ribose promotes cardiovascular health, reduces cardiac stress associated with strenuous activity and helps athletes extend their exercise tolerance, and accelerates recovery.
- Ribose helps hearts and muscles maximize energy recovery.
- Acetyl L-carnitine
- Transports fuel into the heart to be burned as energy
- Supports heart & brain health
- Cells use magnesium in over 300 enzyme reactions, and it distributes energy evenly throughout the cell so it is available when and where it is needed.
- Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong, assists in regulating blood sugar levels & promotes normal blood pressure.
- Gluconate form may be taken on an empty stomach, while other forms may cause stomach upset in some people.
- The gluconate form is absorbed more quickly than other forms.
- Helps mitochondria recycle energy, maximizing cellular energy output.
- Essential in muscle recovery.
Suggested Use: Normal dosage is twice daily. Up to 4 doses per day may be taken as needed. If moderate to severe symptoms are present, it is recommended that at least three doses per day be taken for the first two weeks before reducing the dosage to twice per day. For best results, all doses should be taken no later than 3:00 PM.
Cautions: Insulin-dependent diabetics, pregnant women, or patients with elevated uric acid levels should consult their physician before use.