Ubiquinol Super 200 Reduced form of CoQ10 improves absorption while offering an affordable option for those seeking the benefits of CoQ10 in the ubiquinol form.
|Ubiquinol (reduced form of CoQ10)
- Acts as an antioxidant in the body
- Protects against toxic oxidative reactions
- Recycles the traditional form of CoQ10, ubiquinone, as well as vitamins C & E
- Promotes healthy cells by protecting against peroxidation, which may damage and kill cells
- Converts into ubiquinone and vice versa as the body requires
- The body converts ubiquinol to ubiquinone as needed for energy creation in the mitochondria.
- As we age, CoQ10 absorption is not as strong
- This reduced form of CoQ10 improves absorption among older people and those with other absorption issues