Multi Enzyme offers pepsin that is undiluted and lactose-free and also provides undiluted pancreatin which is essential to optimal digestion and the absorption of numerous nutrients, especially fats.
Lactose-free pancreatin has the highest potency and purity possible.
- Hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach does several positive things.
- Assists protein digestion by activating pepsinogen to pepsin,
- Renders the stomach sterile against ingested pathogens, inhibits undesirable overgrowth in the small intestine, and encourages the flow of bile and pancreatic enzymes.
- Hydrochloric acid also facilitates the absorption of a number of nutrients, including folate, vitamin B12, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, iron, and some forms of calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Numerous studies show hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach declines with advancing age.
- The overuse of antacid products can also lead to low levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which can further inhibit digestion.
There are no reviews yet.