Calcium-Magnesium Malate is a convenient way to support bone and muscle health.
The easy-to-consume calcium and magnesium supplement is in an optimally absorbed form, so the minerals can get to work right away.
- Magnesium and calcium work together in muscle cells – magnesium causes muscle fibers to relax, while calcium causes them to contract.
- Because the heart is a muscle these minerals are both important to help maintain normal hearth rhythm.
- How much magnesium and calcium do you need ?
The appropriate intake ratio of calcium to magnesium varies, with some scientific literature supporting a 2:1 ratio (twice as much calcium as magnesium), with other experts recommending a 1:1 ratio.
- Why is calcium important ?
- Studies on calcium and bone mass show that daily supplementation of a well-absorbed form of calcium promotes bone mass in adolescents, young adults, older men, and postmenopausal women.
- Why is magnesium important ?
- Crucial for the body to function properly because it is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions.
- Essential to help maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels, for brain, bone, muscle, and lung health, and for healthy levels of blood sugar.
- Relaxes smooth and skeletal muscle.
- Enzymes cofactor to produce cellular energy.
There are no reviews yet.