D-5000 supplement contains no lactose and no preservatives.
Get the vitamin that supports healthy teeth, bones, and muscles as well as cardiovascular and immune function.
- Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin D-5000
- Supports healthy teeth and bones.
- Promotes lean muscle mass and helps maintain muscle strength.
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium.
- Supports healthy brain function.
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function.
- Formulated with vitamin D3, a more potent and better-absorbed form than vitamin D2.
- Thorne’s vitamin D contains no lactose and no preservatives like BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, and sorbic acid.
- You could be at a higher risk of a vitamin D deficiency if you.
- Rarely go outdoors, live in the northern latitudes, or have a darker skin tone.
- Have limited sun exposure due to your occupation, clothing choices, or engage in indoor athletics rather than outdoor sports.
- Regularly wear sunscreen with an SPF greater than 8.
- Are an older adult (the risk of a deficiency increases with age beginning at age 50).
- Have a chronic health condition, such as a bowel disease or a surgical procedure (like gastric bypass) that decreases fat absorption.
- Are obese.
There are no reviews yet.