MediClear contains the vitamins and minerals the support the liver’s detoxification actions.
Rice and pea protein are used in MediClear because of their low incidence of allergenicity. It is far more likely for dairy or soy protein to initiate an allergic reaction. Using rice and pea proteins facilitates the elimination of most allergenic proteins from the diet, while maintaining high-quality protein intake.
- Nutrients are provided in the most absorbable, best utilized forms, including pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (active vitamin B6), L-5-MTHF (active folate), methylcobalamin (active vitamin B12) and well-absorbed glycinate chelates from Albion Laboratories.
- Combines essential nutrient cofactors and specific liver-supportive botanicals, such as green tea and milk thistle, with low-allergenicity protein and the minerals necessary to support the liver’s detoxification processes.
- Contains more protein, fewer carbohydrates, more related detox cofactors, and more special nutrients than most detoxification protein powders.
- More affordable than other detox formulas and comes in a powder form that mixes with water or juice for a pleasant-tasting supplement.
- Beneficial detoxification nutrient cofactors, as well as an array of extra nutrients and botanicals, including green tea and milk thistle, to support the body during an elimination diet.
There are no reviews yet.