Quercetin Phytosome offers the antioxidant benefits of a flavonoid as well as its immune-supporting properties and the ability to support a healthy inflammatory response which provides a range of health-promoting benefits.
Thorne’s Quercetin Phytosome is up to 20 times more bioavailable than quercetin extract alone, for maximum benefit from a smaller amount.
- Quercetin is a type of plant compound called a flavonoid (a fancy name for a plant pigment) that contributes to the natural, vibrant colors of fruits and vegetables like apples, onions, berries, and tea.
- Flavonoids function as antioxidants, seeking out damaging free radicals and neutralizing them.
- Free radicals are caused by the daily oxidative stress placed on our bodies, and they are linked to cellular damage, accelerated aging, and chronic health conditions.
- Quercetin phytosome complex enhances the benefits of quercetin by utilizing phytosome technology to optimize the nutrient’s bioavailability.
- Who Can Benefit From Quercetin Phytosome
- Anyone looking to support healthy immune function.
- Individuals seeking support from the effects of seasonal allergies or hives.
- Those looking to promote recovery and a healthy inflammatory response in the respiratory tract.
- Biohackers looking to optimize sirtuin function and decrease senescent cells.
- Anyone wanting to support a healthy aging process.
- Immune and Allergy Support
- Quercetin Phytosome offers a range of benefits for immune health from general immune support, to nutritional support for seasonal allergy sufferers, to maintenance of a healthy respiratory tract.
- Plays a crucial role in moderating immune function through several different actions, such as:
- Supporting various types of immune cells that are necessary for an optimized immune response.
- Benefiting allergy sufferers by helping to regulate histamine release.
- Helping to support a normal inflammatory response, particularly in the respiratory tract.
- Unique Benefits for Healthy Aging
- Cutting-edge research is placing quercetin in the spotlight for healthy aging because of new research that shows quercetin helps reduce cellular senescence.
- Senescent cells are malfunctioning cells that have stopped dividing but do not die and remain in the body.
- Environmental factors, along with regular aging, causes a buildup of senescent cells, which can be associated with biological aging and age-related disorders.
- What Makes Quercetin Phytosome “Healthy Aging Superstar”
- Quercetin is one of only two nutrients that have been studied to reduce cellular senescence.
- Up-regulates sirtuins (key regulators of cellular health) associated with improved weight-related metabolic factors at the cellular level.
- The trio of antioxidant, sirtuin, and senescence support helps optimize healthy cellular aging.
There are no reviews yet.