ResveraCel targets the effects of aging from the inside, out.
Thorne’s reformulated ResveraCel contains an all-new form of nicotinamide riboside (NR) that is exclusive to Thorne.
- Benefits of Thorne’s ResveraCel:
- Supports healthy cellular aging.
- Natural activator of the sirtuin proteins, an important class of protein enzymes that act as cellular switches to up-regulate numerous positive functions associated with aging.
- Helps clean the body of old cells, by assisting with the elimination of aging cells (inactive, senescent).
- Supports optimal mitochondrial number, structure, and function.
- Supports healthy methylation.
- Enhances cellular energy production.
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age.
- Benefits healthy blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver.
- Natural substance found in, among other things, red wine, has shown promise in clinical studies by modulating the effects of several age-related conditions.
- Supporting the body’s normal inflammatory response and its health-promoting effect on blood vessels.
- Up-regulating numerous positive functions, including cellular aging, inflammatory response, detoxification, stress resistance, fat and glucose metabolism, circadian rhythm, and mitochondrial biogenesis.
- The sirtuin proteins support the formation of new mitochondria in the cells, which results in more efficient cellular energy production and possibly increased longevity.
- Quercetin Phytosome
- Senescence is the natural process in which aging cells stop dividing, but do not die.
- The over-accumulation of senescent cells is associated with biological aging and various age-related disorders. Quercetin is at the forefront of healthy aging.
- Quercetin is one of only two nutrients that have been studied for its ability to reduce cellular senescence.
- Quercetin partners with resveratrol in the quest for healthy aging because it slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body, allowing resveratrol more time to do its job.
- Quercetin up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, which are associated with healthy cellular aging and improved weight-related metabolic factors.
- To achieve NR’s optimal benefit, it is important to support the body’s methylation processes. Betaine is a premiere methyl donor.
- Betaine (also called trimethylglycine) is a superior nutrient for donating its methyl groups – compounds that help produce healthy DNA, neurotransmitters, and cellular energy.
- In female athletes, research indicates that betaine promotes lean body composition by helping to reduce body fat without negatively affecting muscle mass.
- Betaine supports the body’s ability to engage in higher volume exercise – increased repetitions and weight load in male athletes and improved high volume work capacity in female athletes.
There are no reviews yet.