Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids.
Flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.
- Vitamin C with Flavonoids plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals.
- Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day.
- Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation and supporting liver detoxification.
- Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
- The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing.
There are no reviews yet.