Whey Protein Isolate provides 21 grams of protein per serving from an easily assimilated, non-denatured whey source.
Features a balanced amino acids profile, including lysine and arginine and the branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine which allow the body to be better able to benefit from the protein.
- Whey Protein Isolate powder is a convenient and versatile source of high-quality protein, complete protein because it contains all of the essential amino acids and it has an optimal absorption profile.
- Contains approximately 2.3 grams per serving of leucine, an amino acid that signals the muscles to recover and repair after a workout. Research shows that this is the amount of leucine that best repairs and maintains muscle.
- Digestive enzymes from papaya and pineapple have been added to support the digestion of the protein powder while removing all but trace amounts of lactose from the powder.
- Whey Protein Isolate also provides added bromelain and papain for their protease activity to help with protein digestion.
- It supports fitness training, weight management, or just maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Low in sugar, calories, and fat and easy to digest, contains all the essential amino acids.
- Sweetened using evaporated cane sugar and stevia extract, which yields only two grams of sugar per serving.
- Its sweeteners and flavorings are derived from natural sources, and it contains no soy. It can be mixed with water or a beverage or blended into a smoothie or shake.
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
There are no reviews yet.