- Define hormones and their use in the human body
- Identify the production of hormones
- Define estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone
- Define the various stages of menopause
- Discuss the importance of hormones during premenopause, perimenopause, and menopause
- Define bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)
- Review the use of BHRT at Welltopia Pharmacy
PGY-1 Community Based Resident
Asia Lee, PharmD is a current PGY-1 Community Based Resident with the Medical College of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy. Her pharmacy practice site is Welltopia Pharmacy, located in Thiensville, WI. Asia completed her PharmD degree with the Medical College of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy in May 2022. With the residency year coming to an end, Asia will be continuing her pharmacy career as a retail pharmacist with Walmart Pharmacy. She aspires to continue providing direct patient care and building relationships within her community as a pharmacist in the retail setting.
Owner & Manager of Welltopia Pharmacy
Omar Eliwa has always had a passion for patient care working with patients as family members. With over ten years of experience as an independent pharmacist, Omar enjoys exploring personalized medicinal options for patients, working closely with practitioners creating specific compounds for patients’ needs or tailoring pharmacy services to suit the client’s needs: hospice care patients, senior citizens and managing urgent patients’ requests in a timely manner.
Added to his set of skills as an educator, health coach and leader, Omar always works with top professionals to fill the gap of healthcare always thinking solutions finding best ways to achieve patients’ health goals.
Omar lives in Franklin with his wife and three children.