Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract
The data supporting the value of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract is particularly strong in studies performed in women. Studies of aging men also demonstrated positive results. The pumpkin seed has a long history of use in helping to maintain healthy bladder function.
Japanese scientists have patented a method to obtain the water-soluble constituents of the pumpkin seed, which are absorbed far more efficiently into the bloodstream. These water-soluble pumpkin seed extracts appear to be the active constituents that help with the urinary discomforts endured by so many maturing women and men.
- Maintains structural support of the bladder*
- Supports urethral sphincter muscle function*
- Helps with urinary discomforts in aging individuals*
Take one (1) capsule three times daily for the first two weeks. After two weeks, reduce to two (2) capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if the outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.